- Copyright © 2018 Resource Room SI, Inc. All Rights Reserved
- A Website by ThinkCode
for private or parochial School Students
Resource Room is proud to offer SETSS special education services for children with IEP’s that attend private or parochial schools. We are licensed to service children grades 5 – 12 in all subject areas. Please contact us at 718-873-5323 for more information or to set up a consultation.
Private Instruction for Students
with Individualized Education Plans (IEP)
The Resource Room Difference:
How we work with students who have IEP’s…
- Differentiated Instruction
- Visual, Auditory, and Kinesthetic (hands on learning) Instruction
- Teach students to manage their extended time for maximum effectiveness
- Work with students to help them self advocate for their accommodations
- Build confidence to ask better questions in class and self evaluate progress
Students with IEP’s Attending Charter or Catholic Schools:
Students with IEP’s may have accommodations that private schools can not provide. Parents should receive funding from the DOE to pay for those services from an outside provider. This can be a tremendous help to your child. The Resource Room is set up to provide this service and help handle the paperwork needed so your child can receive academic assistance.