The Resource Room highly recommends students sit for the ACT as well as the SAT.
- Advantages of taking the ACT (American College Testing) Math is more closely aligned to their in school curriculum.
- ACT has a science component whereas the SAT does not.
- More and More schools are placing higher interest in the ACT score.
Summer 2017 ACT Prep is available on a Private One-to-One basis
at both Richmond Road and Forest Avenue Locations.
Appointments can be scheduled at times that work best for you.
Private Instruction is the our preferred approach for ACT Prep.
What Distinguishes the Resource Room’s Approach from others?
- We pride ourselves on offering personalized and individualized service to meet your child’s specific learning style.
- Our instructors are all licensed teachers with years of teaching experience.
- We work to improve students overall test taking ability that increases performance across the academic spectrum.
- The science component of the ACT is taught by a Master Science Teacher with an astounding 97% success rate for consecutive years.
- Because the Resource Room is only staffed by licensed practicing teachers our knowledge of H.S. based content is unmatched by any other center on Staten Island.
- We continuously update parents and students on their progress throughout the course and do not simply follow a set curriculum that moves forward without establishing complete understanding of the material.
More Information about the ACT:
We recommend students and parents interested in the ACT view the following site by clicking on the link below:
This site provides valuable information on the exam.
Additionally we are here to answer all your questions without obligation.
We provide students with the highest quality diagnostic (sample test) prior to any registration commitment. Whether you decide to work with us for ACT prep or not we will guide you and your child in the best possible direction to help you make an informed decision.